Every organization is unique, with different teams having their own collaboration needs and workstyles. Office 365 (O365) provides several integrated solutions to meet a variety of business requirements and preferences with team chat, online meetings, secure file management, document co-authoring, business process automation, and task tracking. Planet Technologies’ O365 Productivity Quick Start engagement creates an understanding of how the new technology can support Client’s day-to-day operations.
Planet is working with State of California agencies to identify each organization’s goals for productivity and collaboration. The Productivity engagement offers discovery, planning, pilot implementation, and adoption best practices of the following O365 tools:
- Office 365 Groups: The cross-application membership service inO365 (a.k.a. the connective tissue for collaboration in O365) – allows you to choose a set of people that you wish to collaborate with and easily set up a collection of resources for those people to share
- SharePoint Online Team Sites: A location where you and your team can work on projects and share information from anywhere on any device – includes a group of related web pages, a default document library for files, lists for data management, and web parts that you can customize to meet your needs
- Microsoft Teams: Brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with other business apps
- Microsoft Stream: Create, securely share, and interact with video, including speech-to-text, auto-generated closed captions, and face detection features
- Microsoft Planner: Create plans, organize and assign tasks,and get updates on progress
- Microsoft Flow:Automate your business process with workflows connecting your favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more
Planet’s Productivity Quick Start will establish a solid foundation on which to build a collaboration strategy in O365 ensuring you get the most out of the powerful tools you already own.
For more information contact Jennifer Dodd at firstname.lastname@example.org.