GERMANTOWN, MD (PRWEB) OCTOBER 22, 2018– Planet Technologies, the leading services provider of Microsoft cloud, security, and collaboration solutions for government, launches their exclusive O365 Advantage managed service offering.
Organizations continue to have an increasing need to be more productive, which means taking full advantage of the latest features and benefits their Microsoft environment has to offer. But staying on top of industry best practices and supporting your business’ data in Office 365 can become challenging.
With O365 Advantage, our leading Microsoft Cloud Strategists become an extension of your team, enabling your organization to accomplish business goals and generate the greatest ROI by servicing, managing and mapping out a custom Office 365 strategy, including daily system monitoring and reporting. The result is better security, functionality, and more streamline workflows with the latest industry updates and best practices. Planet’s list of client services will teach and expand the abilities and skill sets of your existing teams without having to hire full time internal senior level resources. With different plans to choose from, features include:
- Administrative Support– 24/7/365 to cover anything within the Office 365 Central Admin
- Architecture & Strategic Envisioning– Sessions, Servicing & Road Mapping
- Monitoring & Reporting– to assist with writing scripts & automation to capture required data along with additional setup & review
- Security– Configuration guidance for security tools implementation
- Cloud Strategist – to bring consistency across all services
- Additional Services – Adoption Services for Evolve 365, Consulting Services for project work, Admin Training for Cross-Platforms and Premier Support
“With Planet’s O365 Advantage we have an incredible opportunity to align our resources and expertise with our customers to help reach operational goals. This new service, in addition to our Evolve 365 and Azure Advantage programs, are game changers for government customers,” states Jennifer Mason, Planet Technologies’ Director of Innovation and Strategic Solutions.
For further information about this press release contact Aleks Schiff, Director of Marketing for Planet Technologies.