November 2 – Microsoft Ignite Recap
So many things were announced at Microsoft Ignite at the end of September, it’s hard to sift
through it all. Join us in this Tips & Tricks session as we take a look at what has already rolled out, what is still on the way, and what you can expect to directly affect your users! We’ll be discussing:
- Updated App Launcher
- SharePoint Updated and Roadmaps
- OneDrive for Business Updates and Roadmaps
- Other Announcements!
November 9 – Skype for Business: All the Bells & Whistles
Are you getting the most out of Skype for Business? In this Tips & Tricks session we’ll take a look at the basics, make sure you know how to update settings, and explore features you may not be aware of. We’ll be discussing:
- Skype for Business Basics
- Skype for Business Set-up and Changing Settings on the Fly
- Advanced Features like Recordings and White Boarding
November 16 – Office 365: Groups – What are they and why should I use them?
Since Office 365 Groups were introduced there have been many questions about them and how they can be used. Join us for this Tips & Tricks session as we explore Groups, what features they include, and how you can take advantage of them. We’ll be discussing:
- Office 365 Groups Overview
- Differences Between Groups, Distribution Lists, and SharePoint
- Things to be Aware of, Like External Users and Quests
November 23 – Microsoft: Things I am Thankful For
In this holiday edition of Tips & Tricks, we’ll cover some of our favorite Microsoft technology, applications, and tips. Join us and feel free to send in your own favorite items!
November 30 – Windows 10: More Features to Further Your Experience
In this Tips & Tricks session, we’ll take a look at some more Windows 10 features you’ll want to take advantage of, and settings you can update to make sure you’re getting the experience you want. We’ll be discussing:
- Setting up File History & Previous Versions
- Checking Your Storage & Background Apps
- Adding Quick Tools to Your Taskbar & Keyboard Shortcuts