Tuesday, April 26, 2022
5:00 PM to 6:00 PM EDT
Once an occasional event, COVID-19 has made remote work the new normal and organizations are evolving how and where employees will work. As organizations evaluate how to work effectively, certain roles are moving to permanent remote work while a hybrid strategy is deployed to others. This new way of working opens organizations to new talent and new challenges.
Join Brian Tirch, Microsoft’s Federal Civilian CISO, to discuss how organizations can enable hybrid access and remote work in the modern era to learn more about:
- Using Zero Trust Principle to enable remote work
- Onboarding new devices and users
- Protecting data beyond the corporate walls
- Maintaining compliance with regulations and law
- What does the network of the future look like?
- And more…