The GCC High platform is ideal for contractors handling CUI and or ITAR requirements (e.g., NIST 800-53, DFARS 252.204-7012, DOD SRG L5/4, etc.). Planet can assist in helping customers explore their technology compliance requirements through both license programs (AOS-G) and migration/configuration services. As part of a small authorized partner program, Planet Technologies has direct access to the Microsoft GCC High Product team and latest updates on both roadmap features and any compliance impacts.
Microsoft had previously required companies meet a 500 seat minimum to access the Office 365 GCC High environment but under this new AOS-G program, Planet Technologies can provide access to Office 365 GCC High to smaller companies without a 500 license commitment. In the last 2 years however, we have seen larger agencies take advantage of this program as well due to its flexibility.
What is Microsoft 365 Government?
Microsoft 365 Government is a set of productivity, security, and mobility cloud software capabilities specifically tailored for U.S. government agencies and contractors who are sponsored to hold controlled, unclassified information. Delivered through unique environments that meet the most stringent of compliance requirements, Microsoft 365 Government is a cloud offer for U.S. government customers that matches as closely as possible the features and capabilities of Microsoft commercial cloud enterprise offerings. This means that if you store any CUI, CDI or ITAR marked data, Microsoft recommends using GCC High in order to help meet DFARS and CUI/ITAR requirements.
To help the United States government sector meet compliance and regulatory concerns as well as safety protocols, Microsoft developed its government cloud solutions with the commitments to meet the needs of various sectors. The GCC High environment is only available to organizations who have received GCC High Validation through Microsoft. Please reach out to Planet Technologies for guidance through the validation process.
The Planet Difference
- Seven-time State and Local Government Cloud Partner of the Year
- Six-time Federal Partner of the Year
- Finalist for 2018 Microsoft Global Security and Compliance Partner of the Year
- Cyber Security expertise in GCC High to meet CMMC, DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171 controls and policies
- Experience migrating from commercial, on-premise and other solutions to GCC/GCC High
- Experience setting up agencies of all sizes, from startup agencies with three users to large SI’s with thousands of users
- Security and Compliance Manages Services and Support options for the ever-changing government requirements
- Access to the latest Microsoft roadmaps to GCC/GCC High