Cyber-threats against your data and systems are increasing every day. In a modern enterprise data is created, consumed, and shared in a variety of ways – corporate desktops, BYOD laptops, mobile phones, cloud services, etc. – the use of new technologies is making your employees more productive, but also increasing the risk to your organization if not managed securely.
New tools and strategies are needed to secure your data throughout the productivity lifecycle.
5 Time Microsoft Windows Partner of the Year, Planet Technologies is providing the latest security guidance for Windows 10 and Mobility with our Microsoft Cyber Security Workshop.
Our collaborative, leadership focused workshop is designed to drive security discussions, create specific and targeted deliverables, and develop plans that will drive immediate action and end results.
As both a leading provider of cyber security services to Federal cabinet level organizations and the premier Microsoft consulting organization for government, we are the ideal source to provide these recommendations. Our consultant will demonstrate how to protect your organization’s data against unauthorized access, detect attacks and breaches, and help you respond and adapt to the ever-evolving threat landscape facing your enterprise.
This interactive workshop was designed to empower you by:
- Showing you how to protect your company and end-users using Microsoft Windows 10 revolutionary security controls.
- Demonstrating the new security tools and technologies Microsoft is delivering to protect your users’ data, network, identities, and mobile devices.
- Providing you with the security information you need to deploy Windows 10.
- Giving you information on how to protect not just desktops, but the mobile devices that leave your building and travel all over the world.
Our five-day interactive workshop consists of:
Day 1: Kick Off Briefing with Overview of Windows 10 Security and Technical Deep Dives
- Secure Your Identities – Identity protection with Windows Hello for Business
- Secure Your Data – Data protection with Windows Information Protection
- Secure from Threats – Threat resistance with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Secure Your Hardware – Device security with Bitlocker, physical security, and other tools
- Identify User Scenarios – Maximize security without inhibiting user productivity
Day 2: Overview of Enterprise Mobility + Security and Technical Deep Dives
- Secure Your Cloud Identities – Cloud identity deep dive with Azure Active Directory Premium
- Secure Your Mobile Devices – Mobile device and application management with Microsoft Intune
- Secure Your Cloud Data – Protect data against unauthorized use with Azure Information Protection
- Secure Your Network – Breach defense with Advanced Threat Analytics and privilege management
- Secure Your Data on Mobile – Self-protecting documents via Azure Rights Management
Day 3-4: Scenarios and Interviews
- Interviews and collaborative discussions to determine high level scenarios by user and device. Focuses on standard users, sensitive information workers, and insecure workstations
Day 5: Deliverables
- Findings and recommendations, closeout, and final Q&A.
Rely on the team that government organizations turn to for cyber security guidance and expertise on the Microsoft platform, Planet Technologies. Our proven methodologies and experience are unparalleled in government.
Contact us today for more information on how Planet Technologies can offer your organization security support.