Planet is a partner with GDIT for the DISA Emerging Technologies and DEOS Directorates providing subject matter expert support for Microsoft end user adoption for the DODSEC environment. Planet offers other DoD cloud services through this contract.
Planet is the Leading Innovator in IT Modernization and Cloud Services
For 25 years, Planet Technologies has been the leading Microsoft services and cloud solutions partner for government. With Twenty-Seven Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, we are true specialists in helping clients adopt and use the best of what they own in their Microsoft investments.
Look to Planet’s Award-Winning Services to Modernize and Secure your IT Environment
Planet’s Services Offered:
- Infrastructure and Integration Services
- Data Migration and Readiness
- Engineering Support
Infrastructure and Integration Services
Azure Open AI
Planet is excited to offer a workshop that aims to familiarize business leaders, AI Practitioners, and decision-makers with the extensive capabilities of Azure Open AI and its potential applications.
- Introduction to OpenAI and Azure OpenAI
- Fundamentals of Azure OpenAI
- Understanding and Building AI Models using Azure OpenAI
- Exploring AI Applications in Government Organizations
- Ethical Considerations, Data Privacy and Future Directions
Your users are pulling you toward a mobile-first, cloud-first world. Planet has taken the lead on mobilizing enterprise applications for our clients, enabling your team and customers to access data anytime, anywhere. Our applications are making a difference.
Planet Technologies Power Platform consultants work with developers, designers, and stakeholders early in the development process to ensure the application meets the needs of everyone. The consistent open feedback and collaboration results in a more efficient path from prototype to working model that can be thoroughly tested and customized.
Data Migration and Readiness
Enterprise Cloud Readiness
Our Enterprise Cloud Readiness (ECR) is a high-value, fixed cost and prescriptive program delivered by Planet Cloud Solution Architects. We explore multiple areas of your organization as candidates for cloud services and provide strategic guidance on specific digital transformation action plans. The end results are typically delivered in 4-6 weeks and provide documented guidelines to that serve as a blueprint for your organization while providing a level of implementation to get you started. Analysis includes the following:
- Infrastructure and Identity
- Security and Compliance
- Automation & AI
- Organizational Change Management and Process Analysis
Migration and Transform
Planet has partnered with more than 100 government agencies in moving data center workloads to the Azure cloud – That’s more than any other Microsoft partner in the entire United States! From strategic planning to on the ground execution, Planet is the go-to partner that you can depend on for all your Azure migration needs.
- Migrating legacy applications to the cloud
- Lift-and-Shift Infrastructure
Evolve Training Solution
Training created and organized for specific user roles and workforce that increases adoption as technology increases.
- On Demand Video Training
- Weekly Feature Roadmap Updates
- Guided Learning Paths
- Role Based Scenario Training
- Microsoft Teams App
Planet Technologies has a staff of experts in Agile and DevOps principles and practices with a proven track record of success.
- Product and Portfolio Management using a scaled approach following SAFe Practices
- One-click automated provision of Development Environments
- Baseline CI/CD piplines focused on deliver and deployment options
- Experience and certified in Scrum and Kanban practices
- Practices Test Driven Development
Modern Workplace Security Enterprise Cloud Readiness
The Planet Modern Workplace Security Enterprise Cloud Readiness program will evaluate your existing security capabilities and educate you about things you probably already own. Planet will review current licensing and make recommendations about additional things you may want to consider as part of your overall security strategy.
Analysis includes the following:
- Learn Existing Environment
- Microsoft & Non-Microsoft Toolsets
- Gap Analysis
- Security and Threat Analysis
Existing Component Overview
- Microsoft MWP Analysis
- Review All Security Components
- Validate Existing Value
- Current Security Posture Results
Advanced Component Deep Dive
- Discuss Security Components Needed
- Demo Components & Usage
- New Security Posture Education
- Highlight Technology Benefits
Planet is supporting some of the largest Microsoft 365 deployments across government while integrating the right solutions to help meet organizational compliance requirements. We bring this wealth of experience and knowledge to every engagement. Planet has Microsoft experts in the following areas:
Microsoft 365 Advanced Security Workshops
Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Microsoft Identify Management and App Security
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
Planet has been recognized as the Global Security and Compliance Partner of the Year for the United States. We were the first certified Gold Partner in the country for Enterprise Mobility and Security and can guide you on the necessary tools needed to monitor, maintain and securely manage a Microsoft Office 365 environment.